We are your complete energy solutions provider. Whether you need an electrical repair, a renovation, a solar install or main panel upgrade..your wireless isn't making you happy or your lights need work, or you need plugs where there aren't any... We future-proof our work to avoid surprise costs down the line.
Homes with solar in Alberta get paid for extra electricity they generate, go up in value & sell faster, require little or no extra maintenance, and reduce their bills.
As one of the first solar companies in Alberta, and with more than 25 years in residential & commercial electrical experience we provide custom, innovative solutions to our customers.
From new light switches to engineered power systems design, whether you need your hot tub hooked up or your new building to run smoothly...we are your partner.
Competitive rates and complete services without corners cut. Electrical work should be an investment not an expense.
*All our team members carry masks and wear them as appropriate. We pay extra attention to physical distancing on job sites and during customer interactions as well.*
1. All employees or subcontractors that have travelled outside of Canada will not visit customer
homes or be in our office for a minimum of 14-days of their return. We are currently prohibiting travel for all our team members outside the province in accordance with public health officers advice.
2. All employees will wash their hands and/or use hand-sanitizer when moving between clients
homes, and after visiting any suppliers (wholesaler or retail); in addition to the normal process
of after eating and using the bathroom.
3. High contact areas of our vehicles and tools (door handles, steering wheel, tool handles,
etc.) will be cleaned and sanitized regularly, and especially when moving from worksite to another.
This includes electronics like phones, radios, etc.
4. High contact areas and bathrooms within our office/showroom will be cleaned and sanitized
5. Any worker that develops a fever or other symptoms associated with a communicable disease will
not come to work until they have been cleared by a health professional, or followed a protocol to
ensure they are not contagious.
6. If you are a customer or subcontractor, please notify us immediately if you or anyone in your
household develops a fever or other symptoms so we may reschedule work until you are healthy.
Please do not visit our office during this time.
In the meantime we encourage you to stay aware of the developing situation, and accept guidance
from our local health authorities as it becomes available. Find the latest information
© Copyright 2021 RenovationFind.com