We are a locally grown, second generation family-based company that was started in 1988.
LD&A has evolved over the past 30 + years, but our purpose remains the same: to enrich lives by improving environments. We have a strong base of long-term, talented employees who all represent our core values with pride. Our in-house team of designers, carpenters, cabinetmakers, project managers, administrators (and a candlestick maker ;) are here to work together on your project to produce innovative solutions that fit your style, budget, and home. Renovations that lead to lifelong improvements in how your home functions and feels…. it’s what we love to do!
We are here to do the legwork, as well as the heavy lifting. We’ll use our product and industry knowledge to help guide you through the process and put you in a place where you can make informed decisions. We will provide you with our expertise and creativity, balanced with a welcome sense of humor and humanity. We thrive on the challenges that each new home brings. We are here to help you see your home in a whole new light in order to help it meet its full potential.
We at LD&A are working to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, trade partners and team members.
Several guidelines to prevent the spread of the disease have been developed by agencies such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Although we are not experts in prevention OR medicine (we’ll stick to design & construction!), for your peace of mind, we would like to share our internal guidelines of behaviour and awareness.
We commit to practice preventative measures identified by the leading health care agencies:
- Wear a protective face mask in all public interactions
- Stay home if you are sick and/or if you have been in close contact with someone you know is sick.
- Providing our team and visitors with hand sanitizers, and above all, encouraging regular hand washing.
- Maintain a 3’ – 6’ distance from people when possible.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in our office such as door handles, desk areas, computers, phones, etc.
- Refrain from greeting with handshakes or other close contact (please know it’s nothing personal!)
- Regular cleaning routines of individual and shared work spaces with disinfecting wipes.
- Being extra-aware when working or meeting in client’s homes that mask-wearing, proper hand washing and sanitizing is imperative.
- Regular sanitization of tools and equipment, as well as discouraging any sharing of tools between workers
- Ensuring our team and trade partners do not enter project worksites if they are sick.
- Asking for our client's cooperation to inform us if they or their family members are sick. We will pause the project in order to give time and space to recover. We will resume our work and catch up with the schedule as efficiently as possible.
Our top priority is to ensure that our clients, trade partners, staff and families stay healthy by providing a safe and productive work environment.
© Copyright 2021 RenovationFind.com