Winner of Consumers Choice Award 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
J&G Urethanes / Superior Spray Systems has been in business for over 35 years. We are also one of Alberta’s largest providers of polyurethane spray foam insulation and spray on thermal barriers. Our company is proud to say that we are multiple year Consumer Choice Award winners. We feel that winning such prestigious consumer voted awards just further punctuates our long standing commitment to excellence.
With our knowledgeable staff and certified sprayers we are able to offer you a quality job no matter what insulation needs you have. Our diverse experience also means that we can easily work with customers from industries such as: oilfield, industrial, residential, commercial, and automotive. So if you are looking for qualified knowledgeable sprayers, and an award winning experience, then J&G Urethanes / Superior Spray Systems is still your number one choice!
J&G Work in occupied spaces
- When working in spaces currently occupied (e.g. private residences), J&G is required to follow the minimum physical distancing with any occupants is strictly enforced. Where possible, workers and occupants are segregated in different rooms.
- Non-emergency work should not be done in any occupied spaces where an occupant is suspected to have contracted COVID-19 or is under self-isolation (per directions of the applicable authorities). Emergency work can be carried out provided workers are equipped with nitrile gloves, Tyvek suits or coveralls, and facial/respiratory protection.
-Hands and tools are thoroughly cleaned before entering the workplace and after leaving, and any surfaces or equipment in the occupied space are disinfected before work is done on them.
Possible cases of COVID-19
- Individuals who have been potentially exposed to the virus, or who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms such as fever, tiredness, coughing, or congestion are instructed to:
- Not come to work;
-Contact their supervisor and/or human resources department;
- Stay home and self-isolate; and
-Contact local health authorities for further direction.
Such individuals are required to follow the directions of the local health authority and may not return to work until given approval by the proper health authorities.
- Individuals who begin to display flu-like symptoms on site are instructed to avoid touching anything, take extra care to contain coughs and sneezes, and return home immediately to undergo self-isolation as directed by the local health authority,,
- All areas on site potentially infected by a confirmed or probable case are barricaded to keep individuals two metres away until the area is properly cleaned and disinfected.
© Copyright 2021 RenovationFind.com