Proud member of the Edmonton community specializing in all your Commercial and Residential electrical needs. With knowledgeable and friendly staff your project will be done with the utmost care and attention to detail. Done right, done fast.
ECAA Member, Master Journeyman, Red Seal and Insured.
Partnered with Essential Integrated Electronics in providing Audio Visual, Surveillance CCTV and Security, Networking, TV Sales and Installation, Central Vacuums
At Pax Electrical Installations Ltd., the safety and well being of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. Pax Electrical Installations Ltd. has implemented a Covid-19 protection plan for its employees, customers, suppliers and the general public. These public health precautions are in place to keep everyone safe. For further information please contact Dan O’Laney at 780-818-5723 for details on how we accomplish this level of protection.
1. We will ask you if you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
2. We will ask you if you have recently had any of the following symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, chills, sore throat/painful swallowing, runny nose/congestion, feeling unwell/fatigued, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, muscle/joint aches, headache, conjunctivitis.
3. We will ask if you have had close contact with a case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
4. We will ask that you to wear a mask during our service work when you are within close proximity to our employees.
5. We will wear a mask and keep separated from all others while doing our work.
6. We will regularly disinfect our hands while performing our work.
7. If after making an appointment for service work and any of these symptoms appear, please contact us immediately.
© Copyright 2021 RenovationFind.com